500 tickets to Glasgow’s IRN-BRU Carnival up for grabs for local charities
Here’s how charities and groups can apply for tickets to the opening of Glasgow’s favourite festive outing
The IRN-BRU Carnival is giving away 500 tickets to its opening day on 22nd December to up to 50 local charities, and is encouraging Glaswegian non-for-profit groups to enter themselves into the running.
With 500 tickets up for grabs, each successful applicant can receive up to 10 tickets to the official opening night of the carnival, giving charity staff, benefiters and volunteers a chance to celebrate and let their hair down during the festive period.
Lucky winners will have the chance to be some of the first to have the ride of their life on The Extreme Ice Blast, a brand-new outdoor thrill ride at the Carnival now in its 104th year, not to mention 65+ rides and attractions, and much more.
For a chance to win, charities and non-for-profit group representatives or beneficiaries should submit 150 words telling the Carnival team why their nominated organisation should be one of the lucky groups to receive tickets. Entries should be sent to [email protected] by 22nd October 2023.
Early bird tickets are currently on sale at a reduced price, starting at £11 for the much loved festive outing running Friday 22 December 2023 until Sunday 14 January 2024.
Applications should include:
• Info on the work your community group/charity does
• Who the tickets will be used by
• Where you are based, and which areas your group/charity operates in
• Link to your social media, website or other applicable online platform
• If applicable, your Scottish charity number
• Your role/relationship with the charity
• Key contact persons details – name, role within the organisation & email address (not included in word count)